Ways with Willow is a social enterprise based in Fowey, Cornwall providing willow courses and workshops and bespoke design in a variety of different settings.
We are passionate about:
- The preservation of the ancient craft of willow weaving and transferring skills
- Providing accessible opportunities throughout the community
- Promoting the use of willow as a natural material and sustainable resource.
Willow is a tactile and incredibly versatile material, and working with it is very relaxing, therapeutic and rewarding.
Everyone loves willow weaving, from children to adults! What could be more satisfying than making your own sculpture to take home?
We specialise in working with adults, children and young people who are disadvantaged or vulnerable.
Through workshops, projects and hands-on activities, our projects aim to help individuals to:
- Improve confidence, social skills and emotional well-being
- Improve awareness of sustainability and the environment
- Improve vocational skills
- Improve employment opportunities
“Working with willow helped me to rebuild my life after a very difficult time and seeing others smile after learning to make their own sculpture is more fulfilling and satisfying than any other job I have ever had”
Sian Hill, CEO Ways with Willow
Everyone loves willow weaving from children to adults
Enhance outdoor spaces with magical sculptures
A touch of rustic romance for your special day
Everything you need to make your own willow sculpture
Bespoke and unique designs handcrafted in Cornwall
Projects providing creative opportunities for all